How to Book Copa Airlines Group Booking?
Copa Airlines is one of the top-rated airlines across the globe. The airline has provided all of its services to its passengers in a very systematic and the best manner. So, whether it is about booking a single booking or a group booking. Either rescheduling or making other changes to your flight, Copa Airlines has got it all covered for you. So, refer to all the ways to make a group booking at Copa Airlines.
Ways to Book a Group Booking at Copa Airlines
- You must first dial the official number of Copa Airlines on your handset. Then, in the initial phase, you will connect with the IVR for the necessary number procedure.
- At first, the IVR will ask you to select your language, and then you are to press the number as per the language you are comfortable speaking.
- Then, the IVR will ask you to choose the reason for contacting the customer services of Copa Airlines. Click on the number associated with Group booking.
- Once it is processed, you will have the IVR connect you with the assistant.
- When you are connected with them, make sure that you tell them all of the details to make the group booking.
- And when he is done with your group booking, ask them to share the confirmation mail with your flight details.
You can also make the group booking through the mail option. All you have to do is compose a mail with all the details associated with your group bookings like your travel destination, travel dates, no.of passengers and all other information with your contact details. And then send it to the official mail address of Copa Airlines. Once your mail is processed and seen by the customer service of Copa Airlines, they will either give you a callback or send you a confirmation mail with your group booking details.
Copa Airlines Group Booking Policy
Even when booking a group flight, you are supposed to follow the terms and conditions associated with it, which comprises the Group booking policy. So, refer to the highlights of the same written below.
Highlights of the Group Booking Policy
- You can only go for group booking for flights that have more than ten passengers. Otherwise, group booking won’t happen.
- Also, Copa Airlines does not allow for a different destination for passengers. All will have to travel to the same destination.
- All of the passengers will have a similar seat number. So, to easily make out the group flight.
- You cannot book a different class or cabin for each passenger. All of the passengers under the group booking travel in one class or cabin.
- You will get complete refund if you cancel your group booking within 24 hours. However, if canceled, you will have to pay the cancellation charges.
- If you make the group booking through a travel agency or a travel agent, you are to request the assistance you require. Copa Airlines won’t be helpful in this case.
Now, the information on group booking on Copa airlines ends here; you can book and travel with your friends and family. However, if you have any queries, you can share them with the customer service of Copa Airlines.